Being data science inherently multi-disciplinary, our group collaborates with several others with different background.
- Computational Design: Pavlos Protopapas (Harvard IACS)
- Cloud Computing: Volker Markl and Asterios Katsifodimos (TU-Berlin)
- Genomic Computing: Pier Giuseppe Pelicci and Giuseppe Testa (IEO), Bruno Amati and Stefano Campaner (IIT), Lansoon Wong (NUS Singapore), Noam Shoresh (Broad Institute), Marilyn Matz (Paradigm4).
- Data Visualization: Paolo Ciuccarelli (Politecnico di Milano, Density Design Lab)
- Fashion Design: Paola Bertola, Chiara Colombi e Federica Vacca (Fashion in Process – FIP, Politecnico di Milano, School of Design)
- Data Valuation and Business: Michela Arnaboldi (Politecnico di Milano, Management Dept. and MIP)
- Mathematical aspects and Statistics: Piercesare Secchi and Simone Vantini (Politecnico di Milano, Math Dept.)
- Cloud computing: Elisabetta di Nitto and Danilo Ardagna (Politecnico di Milano, DEIB)
We collaborate with two startups:
- Fluxedo, focusing on social data analytics and social network engagement (see for instance cityOmeters and socialOmeters)
- WebRatio, focusing on Web development and modeling, IoT and sensor data management
An example product developed with them is eventOmeters.