Below, the main projects that generated our background.
- Genomic Computing (GeCo, ERC Advanced Grant, 2.5M funding, Sep. 2016 – Oct, 2021)
- HOPE – High quality Open data Publishing and Enrichment – PRIN project (2019, current)
- Social Knowledge Extractor (launched in 2017, current)
- Search Computing (SeCo, ERC Advanced Grant, 2.5M funding, Oct. 2008 – Feb, 2013)
- Crowdsearcher (launched during Seco, Dec. 2012 – 2016)
- Stream Reasoning (initially funded by Large Knowledge Collider – LarkC, about 1M funding, April 2008-Sept 2011, then funded by other FP7 and EIT projects)
- GenData 2020 (MIUR-PRIN, 1.2 M funding, coordinated by Polimi and including 8 top-quality Italian partners, March 2013-February 2016)